Insomnia is the inability to fall a sleep. Ever since I was eleven years old, I have struggled with insomnia. I have tried a range of techniques; from drinking milk, chamomile tea to putting lavender oil onto my cushion.
However, I have now found products that have helped improve my sleep and I thought I’d share them with you!
- *Lush Sleepy Body Lotion (£7.95)-This product has been one of the most effective products that have helped cure my insomnia! Sleepy contains both lavender oil and oat milk; which are both extremely soothing and calming. Moreover, it has cocoa butter; so not only is it good for helping you sleep, but the product is also very moisturising; making your skin feel soft and silky! If you want to ensure you have an extra good night’s sleep, Lush also sells a bath bomb in this beautiful tonka and lavender scent; (Twilight bath bomb £3.95) and a body spray; (Twilight body spray £20)
- Neom Tranquillity Reed Diffuser (£38)- The Neom Organics Tranquillity Reed Diffuser is in the scent to sleep range, it contains English lavender oil, basil and jasmine, plus sixteen other essential oils to ensure you have a good nights sleep. I bought this product in January and not only has it made me feel calmer but it also has improved my sleep!
- Neom Perfect nights sleep pillow spray (£20)I also highly recommend the pillow mist from Neom Organics to sleep range because the luxurious scent is beautiful; due to the 19 essential oils it contains, and it has been great to use; as it is long-lasting on the pillow!
- Tisserand Aromatherapy The Little Box Of Sleep Kit Roller Ball (£11.95)- Aromatherapy pulse point roller balls are a great way to improve sleeping habits. This kit contains three pulse point roller balls; breathe deep; which is a blend of orange, petitgrain and coriander, true comfort; a blend of bergamont, cardamom and ylang ylang, and sleep better; lavender, sandalwood and jasmine. From using these pulse point roller balls on my wrists, I have noticed my sleep pattern seems deeper and I feel more refreshed.
- The White Company White Lavender Home Spray (£16)-Finally, I recommend this room spray because it smells like serenity; it contains lavender, basil and Sicilian lemon, which lasts a long time once sprayed!
Overall, I feel it is really important not to give up trying different products, as it can be frustrating but it will be worth it once you find the right one for you!
I really hope these natural products help improve your sleep!